May 27, 2004

New Look

How do you like the new look? I didn't get around to make a second design yet but I think this one could work nicely. It's straight forward and clean looking. Give me a call when you have time...

Posted by Gregory at May 27, 2004 01:03 PM
Comments

Looks very good to me. Just as you said it's "straight forward and clean looking."

Posted by: Orasio Robles at May 29, 2004 04:33 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

I like it! especially the map! good typeface, too.

Posted by: Claudia at May 29, 2004 10:59 PM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

I like it a great deal, but I'd resize it a bit. At least on my IE, the text section is very small, the borders fairly large, and the blogroll even larger than the post space.

But I like the theme. Very nice. I think you'll like MT.

Posted by: Jon Henke at May 30, 2004 03:45 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

The text column looks too narrow - I agree with Jon Henke on all fo that. Otherwise, the page has immediate appeal in clarity and contrast. The map idea is good but how would you feel about trying a map with more color? Your content is a treasure, always. Thanks for the thought and time you put into it.

Posted by: Beverly Moore at May 31, 2004 03:20 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

I think it sucks!! Seriously, Manolo, get a real web designer...

-tony

Posted by: Tony Montana at May 31, 2004 06:41 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

Looks good. Gets my vote ;-)

The sidepanel stays in the same place when you increase or decrease a sidepanel such as 'favorites' in IE (relative to the browser that is) . This means the space for text shrinks to fast and it leaves too much white space open to the right of the sidebar. Open your favorites sidebar and make it larger and smaller and you'll see what I mean.

Posted by: Richard at May 31, 2004 09:50 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink
"Always Thoughtful"