March 26, 2005

Happy Easter Weekend

So B.D.'s just touched down on Harbour Island for a little Easter R&R though Monday. The hotel has wifi--and I've dragged the laptop along--so blogging will continue here and there. I mean, why spend the whole day on the beach, right? Well, we'll see...

P.S. Thanks for all the feedback to this query. Still, I know there are many more of you lurking out there, so feel free to add to the sample size! In the meantime: 1) thanks to the loyal Bushies who continue to hang with B.D. despite the Rummy and torture issues; 2) thanks to the anti-Bushies for continuing to come around and sample the center-right brew with an open mind; 3) and, last but not least, thanks to all of you for well evidencing that Praktike hadn't hijacked my blog! I was getting worried...OK, back soon.

P.P.S. If you are going to add to the sample, best to do it at the original post so we've got the responses handy in one comment thread. And thanks again. You guys and gals make it all worth it! Serious.

Posted by Gregory at March 26, 2005 12:22 AM | TrackBack (11)
Comments

I'm pro-Bush, but not blindly so (for instance I'm pretty ticked off that he's doing nothing about our border problems, but I can't get too mad because I know the losing candidate would have done nothing better).

Bottomline though, I'm more pro interesting analysis of all sides of an issue and B.D. brings that to the table in abundance.

Posted by: Mark at March 26, 2005 12:40 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

praktike and arjun (where is he now?) tried their best to convince greg to switch to kerry before the election... and i still see prak trying, asking greg if he regretted voting for bush.

heh.

Posted by: john marzan at March 26, 2005 07:47 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

pro bush here... been reading you for months... kepp it up

Posted by: chris at March 26, 2005 08:06 AM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

Absolutely anti-Bush. I just drop in now and then to see what people who, uh, "drag" laptops to"touch down on Harbour Island for a little Easter R&R" are doing with their wi-fi to influence the masses.

Posted by: PW at March 26, 2005 05:40 PM | Permalink to this comment Permalink

gee, sorry if this sounded a little snooty! just meant it as a heads up that blogging might be less than usual this weekend.

p.s. PW, the beach is lovely and I'm off for a late afternoon jog now...eat your heart out!

back later.

Posted by: greg at March 26, 2005 10:42 PM | Permalink to this comment Permalink